PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR ABSTRACT!
You are invited to submit your abstract for presentation (oral or poster) at the 8thInternational Conference on Methodological Issues in Oral Health Research to be held in Hong Kong 9-11 May, 2018.
We kindly ask you to read the following guidelines and complete the submission form and submit your abstract referring to the abstract guidelines via the online submission system. Abstract submission will be started on 1st November, 2017 and abstracts should be submitted before 31st January, 2018.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and notification of acceptance will be given by 15th February, 2018.
- Authors are only permitted to present one abstract but may co-author others.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the meeting’s abstract book.
- All presenting authors are obliged to register by 1st March, 2018.
- All abstracts must be written in English. Abstracts should be submitted in clear and concise English and ready for publication.
- Abstract text word limits 300 words
- Tables/Pictures/Graphs cannot be inserted within the abstract
- Abstract text: The text must be laid out under the headings; Aim(s), Methods, Results, Conclusions.
Presenters will be asked for the following items:
- Author’s and co-author’s surnames and initials
- The email address of the corresponding author
- Brief affiliation of authors (institute, city and country)
- Type of presentation
- Title of abstract
- Text of the abstract
- Best Oral Presentation
- Best Poster Presentation